Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Monday, October 17, 2005

The Customary Introduction

They say that the hardest part is knowing where to start and that's definitely the truth. I'm late in joining the blogging bandwagon but hopefully people won't hold that against me. I'm not very good at sharing my feelings or thoughts, actually I suck at it, but I'm hoping that this can be an outlet for me to share the crazy things that go on inside my head. At least this way I won't be able to see the strange looks you're giving me.

By way of introduction I'm a 28 year old currently semi-employed, former youth pastor. I loved full-time ministry but then I hated it too. I love being out of full-time ministry but then I hate it too. I'm sure that you can relate to that if you've been there. Who knows what the future holds.

I'm keeping this brief because I haven't earned the right to be long-winded and verbose at this point. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and the crazy random happenings of my life. So...check back here often to see what mess I've managed to get myself into.

1 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 4:17 AM, Blogger Jim Jannotti said...

I'm right with you. I'm also former youth pastor with a love/hate relationship with ministry and the Church. Most likely I'll soon to be formerly employed in ministry as well.

I haven't earned the right to be long-winded and verbose at this point

Good on you. That usually doesn't stop anybody :-)

Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home