Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Remember Darfur

When the best option is rape you know that something is terribly wrong. What has happened and continues to happen in Darfur is a horrible tragedy and it should make us stop and take notice. The chance for peace and redemption there is quickly fleeting as the government continues to drag their feet on allowing UN peacekeepers to enter the country.

Take a moment out of your day to read the story of one young woman who lives the nightmare each day. It's real, it's relentless, and it's happening on our watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home