Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Monday, January 23, 2006

A Sad Day

Well...it's official. I should have known it was coming after my post from last night. NBC announced today that they are cancelling The West Wing. It will officially come to an end on May 14th, following a one-hour retrospective. Adding insult to injury, it was also announced that series creator Aaron Sorkin and original director Thomas Schlamme would not be involved in the series finale. I guess maybe I'll have to start caring about real-live politics now.

4 Comments:

At 1/23/2006 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will mourn with you.

 
At 1/24/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger Paulicus said...

Well have you checked out Grey's Anatomy yet? That show really kicks the West Wing's butt, especially of late. Sundays @ 9pm on ABC (immediately following Desperate Housewives, not that I would know).

 
At 1/26/2006 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I would be cheating to give my heart to another!

 
At 1/26/2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Paulicus said...

Trust me, the guilt subsides rather easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home