Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In Case There Was Any Doubt

Well I'm trying to be more deliberate about updating my blog, which hasn't worked out so well the past few weeks. It's not for a lack of things to say, but more because my ADD (self-diagnosed) mind can't stay on one thing long enough to write it down. Anyway, I wanted to be sure and get this most-important post out there for all to see...

I just want to say that I have the most wonderful wife in the world. Of course you all already know that, but it's good to be reminded of it every once in awhile. Not only is she brilliant (future Dr. Mrs. Paul's Wife), but she's beautiful and fun and kind and so many more things. Anyway, we've had a great past couple of weeks and I am reminded about something. I am a much better person today than I was last week or last month or last year and it has a lot to do with her. And not only that, but I know that I will be a better person next week, next month, and next year because she makes me a better person.

So, I just wanted to tell her in front of everyone that I love her and am sooooooo glad that she said YES when I asked that crazy question a few years back. I love you!! It's the greatest joy of my life to be married to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home