Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Friday, March 03, 2006

You've Got to See...er...Hear This

This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. It had my awed and cracking up at the same time. Just follow the link below. It will take you to the Honda Civic UK website. Click the link that says "Watch" at the bottom or "Watch Civic" inside the window. Watch the film first and then watch the rehearsal. Sometimes I think myself pretty creative. Then I see something like this:

http://www.honda.co.uk/civic/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home