Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Is this a Great State or What?

"Banned Substance Found in Lambs"

Only in Oklahoma could this be headline news. It seems that scandal has rocked the "National Western Stock Show" in Denver this week as thirteen Oklahoma lambs have tested positive for a performance-enhancing substance. Apparently this substance, which has yet to be identified, was used to make the lambs appear more muscular. The winners were stripped of their titles and the prize money they had won. I have to admit I became a little suspcious when the winner of the competition got lose and tore a pack of lions to pieces. I guess Mary's lamb isn't quite so little any more. It is rumored that the lambs that tested positive and have now tarnished images will be trying out for the Colorado Rockies as major league baseball is the only place left where a self-respecting, steroid popping, megalomaniac can still find decent employment. Oh...that reminds me, did anyone see Bary Bonds get a standing ovation in San Francisco last night?

1 Comments:

At 4/28/2006 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you post a little more often? Everyday I look on here for some of your sage wisdom. Please share the wealth!

-OBUJIMMY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home