Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

So Much to Blog, So Little Time

I'm still relatively new to the world of blogging but I'm beginning to learn an important secret about it. Blog it when an idea is fresh or you never will. I can't tell you how many times in the past several weeks I've wanted to blog something but didn't have the time right then and just assumed I'd get around to it later. But of course later never really comes and it fades into the recesses of my brain to be replaced by the next major thing.

Blogging is supposed to be a sort of online journal and journals can't capture a moment three weeks after the fact. They've got to be fresh and alive and even a little raw. So I guess what I'm saying is that I'm going to try to be better at bringing things up in the moment instead of waiting for a more convenient time.

So that is my commitment to you, my loyal blog readers, and believe it or not there are apparently more of you out there than I had originally thought. Keep looking here for my thoughts and feelings on current events locally and globally.

Peace,
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home