Paulicus Maximus

Welcome to my blog - land of the free and home of the brave!!
I'm definitely on a journey right now. For the better part of my life I thought I had it all figured out. I was walking along, enjoying life. Then about two years ago everything started to fall apart and now I have no idea where I'm headed or how to get there. I realize more each day just how little I really have figured out.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

5 Years...Wow...

Has it really been five years? Surely it hasn't been five years. It seems like it was only yesterday, but it's true. Five years ago today I got to marry the most incredible, wonderful, beautiful person in the world. You all were probably there since it was the event of the century. Heck, half of you were probably in the wedding party. I didn't know I had so many friends.

Anyway, these past five years have been absolutely incredible. At times I think that the events of life would have been unbearable without my wonderful wife standing there beside me. I know you may find this hard to believe but I am far, far from perfect. My wife patiently puts up with my melancholy mood swings, my martyr complexes, and my just plain goofiness, and she does it all with a smile.

So I just wanted you guys to know how lucky I am. Marriage isn't always easy but it's definitely worth it if you find the right person. I've found that right person and I'm looking forward to another 55 years just as great as these first five.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home